New character mod textures Help

17 hours ago, captainmo9873 said:

Ive designed the body parts for my character but load the game and i still have the same character from the Template anyone know how to put the parts on?

you have to get the game to compile the animations for you

delete or at least move the files in the anim folder of the template. If you're sure you're done with the textures, put the mod in your mod list folder. this will be in a different location depending on your computer.

if you have mod tools installed, open the game, and the mod compiler should put the animation together for you

2 hours ago, mf99k said:

you have to get the game to compile the animations for you

delete or at least move the files in the anim folder of the template. If you're sure you're done with the textures, put the mod in your mod list folder. this will be in a different location depending on your computer.

if you have mod tools installed, open the game, and the mod compiler should put the animation together for you

I've tried this it worked the first time where i had to delete everything in there but since ive edited the files it dosnt make the Zip and if i do it manually it shows as an invisible character