MacOS server list got no server for me to play

Hello @fusionous, welcome to the forums. From the looks of it (now anyone else with OSX please confirm if I'm wrong or right), but you seem to be running a very dated version of DST. A lot has changed since that mostly black and white color palette version was used. 

When servers can't be seen but you still get 0 our #### shown, just reset the filters on that image it would be the brown button beside filter.

Again I actually think you are running a very old version of the game. How that is possible on steam, I don't really know but update your game files and everything should be fine.

The current version of DST is Rev. 174923. Double check this by going to the game files (right click Don't Starve Together on steam and select Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files) there should be a text document there that states what version your DST is.

Again, I don't play on OSX so I'm not entirely sure of the exact details here. Anyhow the Klei Servers were unreachable earlier today but things have been fixed now.

Good luck, cheers.

Archived