Frequent crushes?

Hey guys, i'm getting this strange crashes waay to often. I started a fresh world with Wigfrid, like always found a swamp with mermhuts and yachtopus close by, and now im around day 40 and i already crashed at least 8 times. Can anyone suggest what is causing this strange game behavior?

I dont have any addons.

I use an i5 with gtx760, 8gb memory, SSD.

Dude you've got too fickle a heart. Just settle for one guy/girl and focus on getting them to like you. Quality is better than quantity after all.

On a serious note, I've had similar issues in some worlds. It could be a cloud synchronisation error or something buggy happening in the world. It just happens sometimes, it seems.

=)) Usually once i estabilish a DS/DSW  world (around 300 days) i consider game is over and start a new game. I think its quite boring to stick to one character for 1000+ days T_T.

By the way i think i found a solution to my problem, i bashed all the monkey huts on the island and cleared swamp completely. Now the game some times lagging but not crashing.

4 hours ago, alexeiwc3gosu said:

=)) Usually once i estabilish a DS/DSW  world (around 300 days) i consider game is over and start a new game. I think its quite boring to stick to one character for 1000+ days T_T.

By the way i think i found a solution to my problem, i bashed all the monkey huts on the island and cleared swamp completely. Now the game some times lagging but not crashing.

Yeah, I tend to leave a world at around 300 days too. I get very bored past that point. I'm always impressed with those who live past day 1000 because they must overcome a lot of boredom to do so.

3 of my most recent worlds corrupted at day ~100. I'm obviously pretty annoyed.

Archived