Normal Unedited Server ready for testing

Come friends, join my default server and have yourself a standard Don't Starve Together experience.  I've worked hard to make this server as normal as it is, and would love to hear what people think of my unedited settings.  Furthermore, I would like to know if my computer and internet can even handle running a server in the first place.

So get in here, start my computer on fire with your mundane everyday Don't Starve Together adventure, and then tell me all about it.

-------------------------------------------------

Listing: Normal Unedited Server

Oh, and for those who are interested--here is a list of features unrelated to this mundane everyday server:

• Huge world
  • No roads or paths
  • More wormholes
  • Wearing flowers makes you faster
  • World objects (trees, berrybushes, rocks, etc) frequency increased to prevent usual huge world object spacing issues
  • Many creatures and famous points of interest are always present, along with some new ones
  • Points of interest may interact with other nearby points of interest, or influence the entire zone that they are in
  • Sinkholes less random, and often occupied
  • As above, so below
  • More ruins
  • The pig kingdom has trouble finding a consistent location
  • Slowing down starvation is a breeze--but still no substitute for slurping your food or hibearnation

More musings on what could be interesting if this wasn't just a vanilla server, later.. at least after I get done with my current distraction.  

...I'm thinking maybe something about the pig kingdom growing more powerful each time it fails to establish itself in a hostile zone.

Archived