Choose between menu background and soundtrack

Please Klei/Capy. 

I don't want to disable Shipwrecked because it's currently my favourite version of the game; well, it's joint first with RoG, but I'm already fairly bored of that and Shipwrecked is still a new experience.

But, even though I quite like the Shipwrecked theme, I'd like to change the main menu colours and music to be that of RoG or the base game. I don't see why this isn't an option already, and why we actually have to disable expansions to get the theme we want.

Yup this is something that botherd me a bit about SW since it came out. The only way you can now listen to the Old Mainmenu theme is now either through Youtube or if you bought the Original OST.

Personally i think the best way would be that it changes depending on what type of World you played last. Played an RoG world last? Now you got the RoG Titlescreen. Played a round of SW? Now you got the SW Titlescreen and Music.

6 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Yup this is something that botherd me a bit about SW since it came out. The only way you can now listen to the Old Mainmenu theme is now either through Youtube or if you bought the Original OST.

Personally i think the best way would be that it changes depending on what type of World you played last. Played an RoG world last? Now you got the RoG Titlescreen. Played a round of SW? Now you got the SW Titlescreen and Music.

I'd rather just being able to choose it regardless. I always play on SW now but I'd like to hear the RoG theme once in a while.

It would be even better if we could choose ANY soundtrack as the main menu theme, like the epic fight music or ruins theme. Maybe you'd have this option if you purchased the soundtrack.

Archived