Looking For Frands!

Hai there. Since I posted this before in the wrong area let me correct this now! I'm searching for people to play some dont starve together with. I have skype and a mic if needed though I tend to prefer to type in game or via some PM/IRC service regardless. I'm pretty experienced with normal dont starve (having played it for like 300 hours I certainly hope I would be) and I'm just searching for a few guys or gals to have a good time with on a server :D I'd prefer if it was a more personal sorta game and maybe even a bit of RP (Roleplay) mixed in though thats just if you feel up to it.

My only real request is that you dont nag or demand people play a certain way, I want to have fun, not be told how I'm a horrible player because I dont have 20 farm plots by the end of the first season.

My other thing is that I can get awful busy sometimes on account of my classes so if I have to disappear for a little I might but when I have a chance I'll probably be more then willing to play DST.

Anyways if you wanna add me heres my steam thingy

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nickboom

I have a 6 man dedicated server (UK) that I'm looking to find people to play on with me, (there's me and one other already, needing 4 more players.)

SteamID is canyoufelix, add me if you're up for playing some. Lots of experience and can pretty much survive forever, now it's more about trying to get a good megabase going (carpets, walls etc.)

Archived