Van's 100% blind Don't Starve Let's Play

JustVan

Hey guys! My name is Van, and after asking Klei Entertainment for permission, I have stared a Don't Starve Let's Play. I've never played the game or even watched anyone else play it, so my perspective is 100% blind, and perhaps a bit derpy. I'm hoping you guys can help me out along the way to figure out what to do... or else you can just laugh at my general ineptness. :)

I plan to have some steam game give-aways as well, starting with a copy of Dota2 in episode 3, so if you're interested, please subscribe so you don't miss it.

Posted Image

(Game giveaway!)

(Giveaway over, more Soon!)

Thanks for watching. :D

post-7904-13764590297262_thumb.jpg

Edited by JustVan

Episode 4 was posted this morning. You can find it

. I'm still having a game give-away for DOTA2 --all you have to do is subscribe and leave a comment telling me your favorite book and you'll be entered to win in a random drawing.

As for the game, every time I think I'm getting better, I get killed in some new and fascinatingly accidental way... But with the advice from you guys, I'm getting a little better each time. :D

is now live, and one of my better ones, I think... for now. I still really suck at this, though I've got a few very helpful commenters giving me hints. Announce the name of the first giveaway winner in this episode, as well. I plan to have future game giveaways, too, so be sure to stay-tuned. :)