[Fixed] Unable to load custom character in RoG

Kiwo

Hey! So I decided to make myself a custom character and everything seemed to be working fine - apart from the fact I'm unable to load her up in RoG
is there a simple fix for this or have I buggered it up completely?

It loads up fine and works wonderfully in Don't Starve, just as soon as I try to load up RoG she changes into Wilson.
Any help would be much appreciated! 

13 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Do you have Don't Starve: Shipwrecked enabled? I don't know if that would be the cause, but I remember making a Shipwrecked world with a modded character that just converted back into Wilson. 

Nope!
Only seems to work if I haven't got anything selected- converts to Wilson when I select RoG

Just now, Kiwo said:

Nope!
Only seems to work if I haven't got anything selected- converts to Wilson when I select RoG

Does it not allow you to pick your character if you click on the little "RoG" icon, or does it convert your character in-game to Wilson? Also, I'm not sure if I pointed it out clearly, but I meant having SW enabled in the whole game (as in, the little checkbox in the Steam library) because SW seems to break a lot of mods even though you're playing RoG/Vanilla.

Just now, RyanandLink said:

Does it not allow you to pick your character if you click on the little "RoG" icon, or does it convert your character in-game to Wilson? Also, I'm not sure if I pointed it out clearly, but I meant having SW enabled in the whole game (as in, the little checkbox in the Steam library) because SW seems to break a lot of mods even though you're playing RoG/Vanilla.

OH! 

That fixed it! 
I'm so very new to this
Thank you so much for taking the time to respond!

Archived