Need Artist for Character Mod - Classes! Leveling! Items!

Hello!

I'm a well experienced coder who has developed games, and plugins for a multitude of games as well as many non-game oriented projects. Recently I begun playing this game with my significant other whose interest lies solely within the Musha character mod.

After looking around I cannot find any mods in equivalence to it and that sort of disheartens me a little. Therefore, I plan to create a character mod that can be played in both genders [male / female] and has a multitude of items, abilities, classes, etc.

The issue for me is not the coding aspect, it is the design / art aspect.

If you are an artist / designer who can create characters / items / outfits based off examples in the Don't Starve style I would love for you to join my project. We can further discuss the spot and what it entails, but I will give a brief outline below:

- Characters [2 - Male / Female]
- Outfits [24 outfits in total]
- Items [300+]

It is quite a bit, especially in the Items section, my ability in art is alright, and with some time I could do the above myself but if I split the load with another would speed up the process greatly. Given the code for 300+ items across two genders, and outfits, with the leveling system, and an extensive class system is a huge burden in the first place.

Other potentials include:

- Custom creatures [10 - 20 in total]

This is given that the above has been completed, although there is one thing that will be required:

- Custom Chester [Normal / Shadow / Ice]

Thanks for your time!

@Nijiko, I'm not an artist but, a lot of this stuff has already been done code wise by a few veteran Don't Starve Together mod authors like myself. You can get a head start by checking out the following links to get a fully functional, fully mod friendly leveling system which is plug and play for your character; it even comes with a widget/badge!

Component:

Badge:

Note: There are a few things which I want to modify/fix with the component so if you do use it please let me know so I can add you on steam so we can keep the component up to date. It only takes 1 person not willing to update the component to break other mods.

You can also follow the following link to allow levels to be used as a recipe/custom ingredient.

Custom Recipe Ingredient:

Regards,

Ysovuka