Need help getting the mod folders to download/show up

I'm having a lot of trouble getting the folder of the mod I want to download. I've entered and double-checked my code, but I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong to fix this problem. I tried copying the mod folder from the regular DST folder to the dedicated one, but nothing changed.

Here's the content of my dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua file:

Spoiler

--There are two functions that will install mods, ServerModSetup and ServerModCollectionSetup. Put the calls to the functions in this file and they will be executed on boot.

--ServerModSetup takes a string of a specific mod's Workshop id. It will download and install the mod to your mod directory on boot.
    --The Workshop id can be found at the end of the url to the mod's Workshop page.
    --Example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=350811795
    --ServerModSetup("350811795")

--ServerModCollectionSetup takes a string of a specific mod's Workshop id. It will download all the mods in the collection and install them to the mod directory on boot.
    --The Workshop id can be found at the end of the url to the collection's Workshop page.
    --Example: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=379114180
    --ServerModCollectionSetup("379114180")

ServerModSetup("606039272") -- Shipwrecked Together

This is the content for the modoverrides.lua files that are in my Caves and Master folders:

Spoiler

return {
--Shipwrecked Together
["workshop-606039272"] = { enabled = true }
}

I really don't have any idea what I'm doing (besides trying to follow tutorials), and I appreciate any help. Thank you!