MOD won't work when it should

bonusunit

Hello.
My problem is one or a few of my mods doens't work anymore.
"Where's my beefalo" and "wormhole marks" doesn't show ingame. Like I haven't installed it.
I get no errors or crashes and I can enable it perfectly fine in the mods menu.

It happened after I tried to load my save with a new mod "No force attack chester" and it crashed. I had to manually unsubscribe to every mod, delete all my saves and reinstall the game before it worked. It should be mentioned I copied the saved games before I uninstalled Don't starve and pasted it back after (all those saves I deleted later though).
After that I installed all my previous (working) mods and it still crashed. I Figured out "smartcrockpot" caused my game to crash so I removed it.
Now I could play.

But then i found out more of my mods wouldn't show up ingame even after I eneabled it. Mods like where's my beefalo, always on status and wormhole marks.

What I have tried to fix it:
Uninstalled the mods manually, unsubscribed, reinstalled the game with all mods uninstalled, verified game cache before and after I reinstalled the game.
I have tried "force enable mod" command line in modsettings.lua, tried manually unzipping version 1.3 instead of 1.4 of where's my beefalo.
I have tried to change api_version from 6 to 10 in modinfo.lua.
I have tried to do it disconnected from cloud

But still, the mods just doesn't work.
I would appreciate it if you guys could help me!
All the mods looks like they should work, but they just won't show up ingame.
Some mods do like the minimap.

I am sorry for this long post, I just wanted to give you all the information I could think of to help you out.

Thanks!

Hello!

I will try to do that. I assume you mean when I try search for it in command?
Since I can't specify when, when it's not generating.

I have tried out a new world where I saw dirtpiles like normal.
It seems to be random which world they wont appear.

Archived