vps host with bad after 5 players

Hello everyone! I would like some advice on how to improve game performance.
At the time it surpassed the 5/6 players, the server becomes very slow.
The vps has available a dedicated core, 4 GB of RAM, and connectivity to 100mb download and 20 upload.
I would understand if it depends on the hardware requisititi, the internet bandwidth or if there is a configuration option to make the highest performing server.
I installed the game following the guide for the dedicated linux

what is ur cpu? Other things seems pretty good. Same with my 19 slot server. probably it is about your cpu. Also would you mind posting the result of these commands while server is lagging

free -m

lscpu

And do you use that vps for other purposes? Such as running another game server and such? If it is crashing can you also post your system log and game log files.

well if you let us know whether u solved your problem or not we would be appreciated. Because some people may wanna have a vps server and this discussion may give them an idea about the hardware they need to run a server.

I would just say that even a single core server should run 8 people without any problem with the hardware that you mentioned above (with caves).

Archived