Weird Palm Treeguards Bug.

Let's see... They're spawned on water lol, I'm not spawned them,  about 27 days past this I chop palm tree, there's spawned treeguard OH NO! I killed him but, I returning to my base, and treeguards on water got me :( and for now, they're on water.56c9d8135932d_Noname.thumb.png.66fc058ee

Just now, Szczupakabra said:

Let's see... They're spawned on water lol, I'm not spawned them,  about 27 days past this I chop palm tree, there's spawned treeguard OH NO! I killed him but, I returning to my base, and treeguards on water got me :( and for now, they're on water.56c9d8135932d_Noname.thumb.png.66fc058ee

Sorry for bad english, i'm from Poland and I don't really know so many english grammar and words... :p 

There's a bug that sometimes causes tree saplings to get blown off the land during heavy winds, meaning you have trees stuck in the middle of the water with no real way to get rid of them. It's possible that they could have turned into treeguards if they were close enough to the player while chopping down trees. Or it could just be an entirely new bug.. sigh.

Archived