DST Dedicated Server Error: "Windows cannot find 'dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer' "

So I followed this guide: "Dedicated Server Quick Setup Guide - Windows", and I'm getting this error: "Windows cannot find 'dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer'", when I run my "StartDSTServers.bat" file. How do I fix this? I followed all the steps carefully and I'm confident I didn't mess up on one of the steps.

21 hours ago, Zillvr said:

@ThanatosVirus if you followed the steps correctly to the letter, then can you confirm if the dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe exists in C:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\bin\ ?

The only thing the C:\steamcmd\steamapps is a single folder dubbed "libraryfolders.vdf"

"Sorry you have been blocked"

Why have I been blocked?

This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.

What can I do to resolve this?

You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the CloudFlare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page.

All i want is a server ;-;

Just saw you edited your post above. You didn't have to send the .bat file, you could've copy pasted it instead which is probably why you get blocked. Anyway, we're on steam chat now. For anyone that drops by, I will update this thread if we find the solution or not. 

Cheers.

Heads up, we have found the cause. @ThanatosVirus just had mistakenly placed the steamcmd in the wrong folder, which is why the cmd prompt couldn't find it. 

For anyone that's wondering, the StartDSTServers.bat is basing it's command lines on the default location of steamCMD (instructed by Valve) which is C:\steamcmd\. If any of you also gets the Windows cannot find output, just make sure you have the folders in the right place.

Cheers.

Archived