Mickey plays Don't starve

Mickey

Hello i recently made a don't starve let's play and i was wondering if you had the time to check it out i promise it will get better and better as i progress and learn more about the game thank you there is 2 episodes out already and will be making a new one almost every other day here is the link to the first ep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mn8kDLk3Qc

Thank you for giving me a chance <3

Are you using a built-in microphone? Because your desktop/laptop is REALLY loud. If you are then I suggest buying the At2020USB/ATR2500, Blue Yeti/Blue Yeti Pro or the C01U/C03U

I have experience with the Blue Yeti and some experience with the AT2020(My friend has it).

The Blue Yeti(The one I use)(Upgrades to the Blue Yeti Pro):

This microphone is MASSIVE(12 inches tall)

You don't need to install a driver.(You need to install a driver for the Blue Yeti Pro though)

Fairly flat response Microphone.

Artificially makes your voice smooth, you decide if you want this or not.

Keep 6 to 12 inches from your mouth for optimum quality.

Comes with a VERY sturdy stand.

The AT2020(I recommend this one for you)(I hear the upgrade to this is the ATR2500):

This microphone is small in comparison to the Blue Yeti.

Seems to have a built-in low-pass-filter(More bass in your voice, makes you sound calming. I think this is a good complement to what you currently have going).

Comes with a weak stand but it does the job.

I don't think you need to install a driver.

The C01U(No first-hand experience)(I believe the upgrade to this is the C03U)

I assume this is very flat-response.

If you get the new version you shouldn't need to install any drivers.

I assume it is around the size of the at2020, though I think the C03U might be a tad bulkier.

The C01UPAK should comes with everything you need to get started nicely.

If your keyboard is loud on any of these microphones consider buying a shockmount(The C01UPAK and the C03U comes with sp01 shock-mount included) as it could be vibration rather then the noise, If your to cheap just put some fabric or foam under it.

Consider treating your recording space with acoustical foam(If your cheap, mattress foam, note mattress foam is VERY flammable) or possible just a blanket(Make sure you clean it every once in awhile) to make your microphone sound better. Also note that these are "sound control" options that make your voice sound better, they do very little for soundproofing. I am just using a very nice blanket to treat my "studio". I hear moving blankets work well to.

I was going to give you some more advice.... But I think I did my part.