[H] All level items (in a short time Keys) [W] Classy items, WX-78 GoH, animal packs

Will offer one distinguished item and three spiffy backpacks for any animal packs. 
Also willing to offer one distinguished item and four backpacks for any GoH's or substitute a few common items if you'd want

For Classy items: Will pay 5 commons. 6 for shoes/gloves. 

Later today, I am going to have a few keys, so preemptive offer: 

Will buy any distinguished items for 2 keys and a spiffy pack. 
Will buy any animal packs (including poop) for four keys. (or three keys and a spiffy pack - up to you) 
Will buy any GoH's for five keys and a spiffy pack. Will pay an additional amount for WX-78 :o

I don't prefer offers with trade holds; if you have a trade hold, prepare to negotiate more or recieve something more modest. 
All these also apply to the duplicate items I have. If you want something that's not a duplicate, some negotiation will be in order. 
As always, feel free to pm/negotiate; I am very open to negotiations and counteroffering. 

Send me offers ouo https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

Archived