[I PAY] for Guest of Honor and Distinguished [NEW HIGHER PRICES]

I pay:                                               |               There is exception for:                              I buy them like that:

1 Distinguished - 2 keys               |               Distinguished Ball Gown                            1 of them 1 key

2 Distinguished - 5 keys               |               Distinguished Formal Body Shell             2 of them 3 keys

1 Guest of Honor - 4 keys            |               Distinguished Cocktail Dress                          

|               Distinguished Evening Attire                    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---->TRADE OFFER:  http://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=179413435&token=McZYetrr

As You probably see I prefer to buy in bulk :) I pay more in bulk!

I have NO HOLD! :D

I accept very fast if everything bang on! :) 

... three things:
A The prices have almost 0 difference, they are still, in my experience and opinion, ripoffs.

B instead of posting 2-3 times, maybe just edit the first one?

C All distuinguished are at least 3 keys, maybe 2 for shell. The fact that u buy half of them for 1 key is simply ridiculous. Even lowballers normally dont go that low.

Once again, just my 2 cents.

edit: 3 things acutually

32 minutes ago, 772911_1452795010 said:

... three things:
A The prices have almost 0 difference, they are still, in my experience and opinion, ripoffs.

B instead of posting 2-3 times, maybe just edit the first one?

C All distuinguished are at least 3 keys, maybe 2 for shell. The fact that u buy half of them for 1 key is simply ridiculous. Even lowballers normally dont go that low.

Once again, just my 2 cents.

edit: 3 things acutually

Woah Distinguished items are 3 keys now? I really feel like an old fart. =3

Archived