Help. I want rid off these melted glacier in my base

As far as I know, you can't remove them without the console. If you mine them, there will be a puddle left. If you let them melt naturally there will still be a puddle left. I've heard people say you can use gunpowder, but this hasn't worked for me. In singleplayer you could remove them just by mining.

If you don't mind using console commands for this, open the console, move the cursor over a glacier and type c_select(), then press enter. If you did it right the console should say something like "Selected rock_ice". After this type c_sel():Remove() and press enter. Repeat each step for each glacier.

You can remove the pengull nest with the console but after you restart the server it will come back in the same place, but you still need to walk close to the ocean to spawn pengulls, even if there's an empty nest from a previous winter. In singleplayer the nest would disappear after winter and pengulls would choose a different location for their nests in the next winter.

I wish the pengull nests, but especially the glaciers, worked the same as in singleplayer, this new behavior only ruins your base permanently.

Wor

7 minutes ago, Hobgoblino said:

As far as I know, you can't remove them without the console. If you mine them, there will be a puddle left. If you let them melt naturally there will still be a puddle left. I've heard people say you can use gunpowder, but this hasn't worked for me. In singleplayer you could remove them just by mining.

If you don't mind using console commands for this, open the console, move the cursor over a glacier and type c_select(), then press enter. If you did it right the console should say something like "Selected rock_ice". After this type c_sel():Remove() and press enter. Repeat each step for each glacier.

You can remove the pengull nest with the console but after you restart the server it will come back in the same place, but you still need to walk close to the ocean to spawn pengulls, even if there's an empty nest from a previous winter. In singleplayer the nest would disappear after winter and pengulls would choose a different location for their nests in the next winter.

I wish the pengull nests, but especially the glaciers, worked the same as in singleplayer, this new behavior only ruins your base permanently.

Worked Perfectly. Many thanks!

Archived