Trading Distinguished items for Elegant Items (and trading a lot of items for higher items still :o)

Will offer one distinguished item and a spiffy backpack for any animal backpacks. (Except poop poop isn't an animal go look it up) 

Also willing to offer one distinguished item and three backpacks for any GoH's (for Wigfrid pm/add me - we can work something great out) 

And changed from last time different offerings (I am running out of classy items, so if you're lucky I might offer even more than listed): 

For Distinguished items: 3 Spiffy items and 2 classy items. 

For Spiffy items: 3 Classy items, and 4 common items. 

For Classy items, I can offer 4 common items. If you offer shoes, you can ask for 5-6 or 1 classy with some commons ouo 

I also do not fully welcome offers with trade holds; if you have a trade hold, prepare to offer more/receive less. 

As always, feel free to pm/negotiate; I am very open to negotiations and counteroffering.

Trade Link ----->  https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

Archived