(Suggestion)The only thing i wanted from this patch.

The new boss is awesome.The new characters looks cool and unique.The hail bug fix is great.Don't get me wrong i love new things.But the only thing I wanted to see in this patch was fixing the problem with the lag.Half of the seasons its almost unplayable.Alot of people complained about it.Hope the lag will be fixed or atleast reduced soon.

They're really working on it and doing their best. There were several threads made for this issue in the past that devs responded to and I had a talk with one of them myself.

If you really want to see the lag issues get fixed soon like I do, you can help by being more specific (what, in general, are your computer specs, what kind of framerate averages are you getting and when) and grabbing a profile for the devs to check out. I made a thread for this a while ago specifically telling people how they can help but it got buried.

Oh I forgot to write my average  fps my fault.Normally i get 60-70 fps on all games. Shipwrecked is the excepting my fps stays around 30-60 and when it starts to rain or hurricanes/wind come it drops to around 5-10.And you can guess from that it lags like crazy and i either have to restart every 2 min or just stay until it finishes.Interesting thing i noticed is that if you zoom to your character the lags gets reduced by atleast 50%.

On 15/01/2016 at 5:34 AM, SirBuizelton said:

They're really working on it and doing their best. There were several threads made for this issue in the past that devs responded to and I had a talk with one of them myself.

If you really want to see the lag issues get fixed soon like I do, you can help by being more specific (what, in general, are your computer specs, what kind of framerate averages are you getting and when) and grabbing a profile for the devs to check out. I made a thread for this a while ago specifically telling people how they can help but it got buried.

If you link me the thread I might be able to 'sticky' it. 

Archived