[Server Crash] - Server Crash Lost ALL SERVERS AGAIN

saraam

Bug Submission:

Category: Server Crash

Issue Title: Server Crash Lost ALL SERVERS AGAIN

Issue Description: I was playing Don't Starve Together with a friend on Steam. The in-game sound went out suddenly. I exited the game to see if restarting would fix the issue. When I chose "Quit" the game hung on the splash screen. After waiting ten minutes I tried ctrl-alt-delete which did not do anything. My computer was frozen. I hard-reset my computer. I logged back into Steam and started Don't Starve. I chose "host game" as usual and on the server selection page there are NO SERVERS!!!!!!! ALL MY SERVERS ARE GONE!!!! Not just the one I was playing on when the crash happened, but all the other servers I had. Is there any way to fix this and get my servers back. It seems horrible to me that all my games are now gone forever. PLEASE ADVISE ASAP if I can get my servers back :(

(THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED)

Steps to Reproduce: If you want to try reproducing this issue maybe start a server and then hard reset your computer. Other than that I don't know what caused the initial sound issue and do not know how to reproduce that or the hanging load screen.

Archived