Mods are not loaded...

I was really confused about the mod in dedicated server. I've done what the wiki(http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Don%E2%80%99t_Starve_Together_Dedicated_Servers#Mods) says but my server is not modded.(can be connected though)

in

Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\mods

I've modified the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua:

dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua

and in

Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether

I've modified the modoverrides.lua:

modoverrides.lua

I've tried a lot of ways such as reducing mods to only one, modifying the dedicated_server_mods_setup.lua under Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together\mods and so on. Surprisingly, the Deluxe Campfire 2.11 mod works after I duplicate modoverrides.lua under Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigOverworld. However that's the only working one.

I am wondering the FMOD error in the console after Downloading mod ends.

Could someone help me? I don't know what I did wrong...Thanks!

By the way, a post's problem seems to be similar to mine:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/61793-dont-starve-together-dedicated-server-mods-arent-working/

Hey @leileiMaou, welcome to the forums. I believe your issue occurs because your modoverrides.lua has incorrect syntax. If you check it again, only Deluxe Campfires 2.11 is enabled = true while others are enabled = ture. I think that's your only problem there. Correct those words and everything should work now. Plus have you made sure that you have the necessary mods under (Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\mods). The server mods you are trying to use should be placed there for so the Dedicated Server can find them. It should look like the image below, where I'm only using three mods. 

post-474697-0-52219500-1452514408_thumb.

Report back with the log.txt attached if it doesn't work. Cheers.

Hey @leileiMaou, welcome to the forums. I believe your issue occurs because your modoverrides.lua has incorrect syntax. If you check it again, only Deluxe Campfires 2.11 is enabled = true while others are enabled = ture. I think that's your only problem there. Correct those words and everything should work now. Plus have you made sure that you have the necessary mods under (Steam\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\mods). The server mods you are trying to use should be placed there for so the Dedicated Server can find them. It should look like the image below, where I'm only using three mods. 

Report back with the log.txt attached if it doesn't work. Cheers.

Yes, it is modded! Thanks! Though there're some mods not suitable for cave so I turned it off.

Archived