Don't Starve With Daily Gaming

DailyGamer2429

Hey guys i have been on youtube and uploading for 3 months now and i am told i am doing a good job with my channel i just need to get my videos out to people so i came here to these forums. I have been recording Don't Starve for a couple months now, but i am having a little trouble getting my videos out to people who like Don't Starve so i figured i can get a little love from the forums. All i am asking for is a chance to entertain you guys, so i am going to post a couple of video links here and my channel link as well so you can watch the other games i record. I hope you guys enjoy and don't forget to leave a like and subscribe if you want to see more. :D

Season 1 is good and short so i hope you guys enjoy.

Season 2 has only three episodes at the moment i will continue uploading every day.

The way i record is i record for two in game days each episode and i keep the series going until i die and i will typically start another season whenever they update Don't Starve. So i should start a new season in a couple of days.

DailyGaming Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDailyGamer2429/featured

Season 1 Link:

Season 2 Link:

Edited by DailyGamer2429
Spelling Problems, Sorry.