Buying Wes GoH and evening attire

TeaQ

For one classy, you're not getting a distinguished or an elegant.  My system, which seems to work is 2 items of one tier for 1 of the next.

common<classy<spiffy<distinguished<elegant

So, for an elegant Wes Guest of Honor, you would need 24 commons, but nobody would trade you for that; they likely already have all those commons, and would prefer 2+ distinguished.

For one classy, you're not getting a distinguished or an elegant.  My system, which seems to work is 2 items of one tier for 1 of the next.

common<classy<spiffy<distinguished<elegant

So, for an elegant Wes Guest of Honor, you would need 24 commons, but nobody would trade you for that; they likely already have all those commons, and would prefer 2+ distinguished.

For your information, i never said i would trade 1:1 for my classy lol, i'm mainly offering games or steam-funds. so maybe next time ask what i'm offering, instead of thinking i'm an idiot. Peace!

I have a wes goh ,what can you offer me ? :love_heart:

I can offer games of your choice (as long as the price of it is reasonable) or steam-funds

Archived