Will Giants and Shipwreck meet?

Reign of Giants is awesome. Shipwrecked is awesome. I suggest they fuse.

Will the two meet in the future? Please tell me Klei has plans for the future to merge to two into one big super challenge.

I just dont like how edges of the water look in Giants (and vanilla too). Just sheer flat and huge stormy waves. I much prefer the shallows water edging and deep water look.

Dont Starve: Reign of Giant Wrecked Ships.

You can encounter massive pirate ships with lots of cannons that shoot you. Imagine that! A Deerclops sized ship and you in your little raft. 

Good luck.

I'm guessing that at some point RoG and Shipwreck will be made compatible, that, or giants will be added to Shipwreck. I'm not too knowledgeable on the shape of Shipwreck, since I can't play it due to my awful laptop's busted graphics card.

On 1/20/2016 at 4:05 PM, SirCherry said:

Sounds like quite the idea, I can already imagine giants chasing me at full speed while i'm floating away in my little raft 

There could be a Wave Giant. Most dangerous if faced head on, but really, all it wants to do is let you ride the wicked surf. Not all giants need to be evil all the time.

On 1/20/2016 at 10:51 PM, Blazingice26 said:

I'm guessing that at some point RoG and Shipwreck will be made compatible, that, or giants will be added to Shipwreck. I'm not too knowledgeable on the shape of Shipwreck, since I can't play it due to my awful laptop's busted graphics card.

Eye of the Tiger Shark, much? We have been granted a spectacular glimpse into the future of shipwrecked. Based on it, I would assume they will not be made compatible, rather they will have elements of each other present in them, such as the "all new" shark giant in shipwrecked that vaguely mimics the AI patterns of the Goose/Moose or the flotsam and wrecked ship things in RoG. I am honestly putting my money on more giants in Shipwrecked.

P.S. You can always use the wiki to learn about stuff if you can't play it yourself. I haven't even seen a tiger shark yet.

4 hours ago, F0ZZY said:

Eye of the Tiger Shark, much? We have been granted a spectacular glimpse into the future of shipwrecked. Based on it, I would assume they will not be made compatible, rather they will have elements of each other present in them, such as the "all new" shark giant in shipwrecked that vaguely mimics the AI patterns of the Moose/Goose or the flotsam and wrecked ship things in RoG. I am honestly putting my money on more giants in Shipwrecked.

P.S. You can always use the wiki to learn about stuff if you can't play it yourself. I haven't even seen a tiger shark yet.

I appreciate the suggestion, but I would never look up anything on the Don't Starve wiki without having known about it beforehand. Ruins the fun of the game when you know about everything 100% from the get-go.

1 hour ago, Blazingice26 said:

I appreciate the suggestion, but I would never look up anything on the Don't Starve wiki without having known about it beforehand. Ruins the fun of the game when you know about everything 100% from the get-go.

Yeah, makes tons of sense. Ever since I did it, I've been actively avoiding certain things knowing they were  a trap, but before I did wiki reading, I had no idea what things were and just learned from experience (dying). An compelling argument could be made for both sides. On one hand, I'm a "better" player, but on the other, its also less fun at the same time as being more fun because of it. Granted, I still die a whole bunch.

Archived