I need some help

So heres the thing, some days ago, I had an idea for a fun little mod and coded  a bit for it, problem is, I need 2 agent models. Since I still use a 32 bit system, Im unable to create a kwad and the unpacker seemed not to work for me (but this most liekly is just my misdoing). So, I need the following things.

- a "reskin" of Decker, he should wear a fake mustache and red clothes

- a "reskin" of International, wearing red clothes and, yes, a fake mustache

but best would be not to cartoonic for the mustache

-also a mod icon containing an E

I know its a bit much to ask, but it would be apprichiated. Ofc. you can reskin the agents like you want, just the red clothes are importent.

I am not very good with agent animations, but I can do some basic image editing. Is a small thing (in-game icons are 12x12 px images) but every small grain that you can get helps, right? 

That which you are asking for is quite unusual, what are you trying to do? A Christmas/april fools' mod? if it is, it sounds quite funny. 

Anyway I hope this helps: post-467333-0-62837200-1451593011.png

(it's really small and it has a transparent background, but I assure you it is right next to the semicolon. I hope you don't have difficulties finding it)

Thanks, this thing should help, and yes I see it. No, I make a Mod with some explosive toys, and 2 agents which are the teams go loud option, capable of alot useful not so defensive things. This is why I also want them to wear red clothes (they are called (some pun name for decker connected with explosives) and Unconventional).

Archived