Catcoon Character?

Hello @DBRabbit, I don't know if you're looking for a certain mod or planning to create your own but since your question was only "anyone able to make it into a character sprite?" the answer would be yes. I don't know if you've seen Wab Wacoon by H O U D I N I _ and Arlymone in the Steam Workshop for DST. That's pretty much the only Catcoon based player-made character I've seen. There could be others out there that I haven't stumbled upon. Here's the thread where the artist(Arlymone) that created that character posted about it.

I hope that helps, cheers.

Thank you so much for the reply on my very vague post.

I actually want to know if there are any artists that would be willing to create the sprite for me that resembles the Catcoon itself (like the picture above). I want to make a playable character with the characteristics (head, arms, legs, and body to a lesser extent) based off of the Catcoon in the game for DST.

I have attempted to create the sprite myself over a period of several days but have finally given up due to bad art and numerous crashes. I am in the process of working on the other aspects of the character such as perks, stats, etc., instead. I just lack the artistic talent and comprehension to get a working sprite made, even after following the YouTube guide.

So basically, I am just looking for an artist.

I actually saw that character on the workshop (but ty for the link!) but it isn't really what I am looking for. I hope that clarifies things a bit better. I am poor with words, so I apologize for the OP. ^_^

Edited by DBRabbit