Bug on abigail flower :(

So, I found an perfect world, managed to set a base near an rock biome, a swamp and a wormhole, it's day 4 i already got an improved farm an ice box and alchemy engine, but Abigail went in a fight with a tentacle, I went to help but I got stunlocked because there was another tentacle very close and I died...

Well I rolledback the world 1 day, and now abgail's flower wont get to the "fully charged" state, so I can't summon her. The world was really cool, it's really sad having to delete it because of that :(

All's not lost @Codsworth, you can just craft another Abigail's Flower with Wendy through the Magic Tab, costs 6 Flower Petals and 1 Nightmare Fuel. Unless all other Abigail Flowers also bugs out on that server. Give it a try, it's probably just a one-off with that one Abigail Flower.

I hope that helps, if not sorry. Cheers.

All's not lost @Codsworth, you can just craft another Abigail's Flower with Wendy through the Magic Tab, costs 6 Flower Petals and 1 Nightmare Fuel. Unless all other Abigail Flowers also bugs out on that server. Give it a try, it's probably just a one-off with that one Abigail Flower.

I hope that helps, if not sorry. Cheers.

Hey it worked! I didn't know you could craft those, lucky I had found a Nightmare fuel on a grave.

Thanks a lot friend :D

Archived