Mark of the Ninja FAQ

Destroyer77

Hi, I've always been on the look-out for good games and frankly what you're doing with stealth seems right up my alley. However, I love some replayability and I'm kind of on the fence on whether to buy this game. I was wondering what types of weapons you unlock going through the game (defaulting to the same sword for close encounters throughout the entire game sounds dull), if you don't want to mention them outright a vague response would be fine.I was also wondering if you were planning dlc for this title such as maybe a level creator? I'd love to play some levels created by fans of the game.

There isn't any other swords but there are various other suits with their own unique abilities and about eight different items that allow you to tackle objectives differently. You can kill everybody or spare everyone. Its your choice how you wanna play. Me personally, I've played levels over n over to better my score or go through undetected or not killing anyone other than the boss. This game is by far as close to the true ninjas who are shadows as you're gonna get. I recommend this game hands down. Just Google for their ratings. I've only seen one rating 8.5 the rest are either 9 or higher.

There isn't any other swords but there are various other suits with their own unique abilities and about eight different items that allow you to tackle objectives differently. You can kill everybody or spare everyone. Its your choice how you wanna play. Me personally, I've played levels over n over to better my score or go through undetected or not killing anyone other than the boss. This game is by far as close to the true ninjas who are shadows as you're gonna get. I recommend this game hands down. Just Google for their ratings. I've only seen one rating 8.5 the rest are either 9 or higher.