[Bug] Really chill clockwork monsters

To kill a little time during monsoon season, I decided to drop by one of the whale carcasses I had "ripening." I was surprised to see three clockwork knight boat monsters hangin' out by the dead whale. A slightly terrifying but useful surprise! I approve of the addition, but thought I should mention that two of the three clockboats didn't actually attack me. Even as I carved down their brethren mercilessly and moved onto them, they just sat there, taking their punishment without a fight. I wasn't too sad about it (free gears!) but thought I should mention it in case the devs didn't mean for it to be that easy. ;)

post-580207-0-55343000-1450489489_thumb.

Did they seem to be headed in a certain direction, or were they really just sitting there on the water doing nothing? Because in any case that is a pretty weird glitch. My guess is if they were moving in a certain direction they may have been locked into pathing to a certain place and their AI isn't complete enough for them to expect everything quite yet (Like running into somebody in the middle of their trip) but then again I know very little about these programming matters  :indecisiveness:

They weren't moving. There was one other, on the other side of the whale, and he was aggressive (I think. I was in semi-panic bloodlust mode so I'm not 100% sure but I think I remember dodging some cannon fire). I took him out first, and these other two guys just continued to sit still while I murdered them.

Archived