World Won't Start

I load the game to play and when I continue the world that I stopped on, it was dusk, on day 13, in Shipwrecked. It keeps saying "Warning!" with a bunch of geeky stuff under it, instead of loading the actual freaking world. How do I fix this? I played the world earlier, and it now starts this.

Said "geeky stuff" would be the error message and Lua traceback, which are necessary for us to have any idea what your problem is. I suggest you locate your 'Documents/Klei/DoNotStarve/log.txt' file, find the error near the bottom, and paste it onto the forum.

...mon/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/drivable.lua:25: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/drivable.lua:25 in (method) LoadPostPass (Lua) <23-30>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua:1308 in (method) LoadPostPass (Lua) <1302-1317>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:695 in (global) PopulateWorld (Lua) <399-757>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:888 in (global) DoInitGame (Lua) <797-1081>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1091 in (upvalue) cb (Lua) <1087-1092>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua:672 in () ? (Lua) <649-673>
    =[C]:-1 in (method) GetPersistentString © <-1--1>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/saveindex.lua:649 in (method) GetSaveData (Lua) <643-674>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1093 in (upvalue) DoLoadWorld (Lua) <1086-1094>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1140 in (upvalue) LoadSlot (Lua) <1135-1162>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1205 in (upvalue) DoResetAction (Lua) <1168-1229>
    C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve/data/scripts/gamelogic.lua:1240 in (local) complete_callback (Lua) <1232-1241>

Archived