Some mods on dedicated server don't work or need updating

I have been searching how to do this for a while now and nothings works.  I am using the pre-configured servers on Steam.  I created the modoverrides.lua in both DoNotStarveTogether_EasyConfigCaves and _EasyConfigOverworld.  Both have...

return {
    ["workshop-345692228"] = { enabled = true },
    ["workshop-347360448"] = { enabled = true },
    ["workshop-373991022"] = { enabled = true },
    ["workshop-382177939"] = { enabled = true },
}

I also copied the folders for each into Steam/SteamApps/common/DSTDS/mods file.

Also in that folder I have a modsettings.lua with...

ForceEnableMod("kioskmode_dst")
ForceEnableMod("345692228")
ForceEnableMod("347360448")
EnableModDebugPrint()

345692228 - Mini Map HUD

347360448 - DST Where's My Beefalo

382177939 - DST Storm Cellar

373991022 - I believe was Global Player Icons (which I think doesn't exist anymore)

362175979 - Wormhole Marks [DST]

My issues...

1) Wormhole Marks [DST] keeps giving me a message saying it needs to be updated.  How do I update this?

2) Mini Map HUD doesn't work even though I have it ForceEnableMod, in the modoverrides.lua and copied the folder over.

3) Global Player Icons works sometimes and stops other times.  I think this one I need to delete everything and find a new mod for.

I forgot 1 more...

4) Where's My Beefalo doesn't work either

looks like you've a couple different problems goin on here.

first of all Wormhole marks has a different version that isn't on the steam workshop designed specifically for caves beta and only caves. you can find it here http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/1329-wormhole-marks-dst/

minimap hud is a client only mod so you shouldn't make your sever download or enable it, rather subscribe to it in it's mod page and enable it in the DST client.

Also you probably shouldn't be force enabling your mods at all, rather just enable them in the modoverrides.lua in the same folder as settings.ini.

if you're still having problems i'll help ya out, just message me on here or steam and i'll try and get back with ya :)

Archived