Is there anyone makes the DST version of mod Action Queue?

I just know about basic things about C/C++. And I don't know any API about DST and the only way to get something useful is to search specific functions in forums and look about worked mods. So hard for me :(

I've tried to modify Action Queue. I used AddPlayerPostInit & DoTaskInTime instead of AddSimPostInit in modmain.lua and the mod won't crash, but it just does nothing with selection box.

And then I skimed components/actionqueuer.lua, using the method that "printing" some intermediate values that I usually used in C/C++ and gradually, I figured out that, lines between 368 and 372 doesn't work normally. The amount of "members" of actions in line 368 is always 0 no matter what you select with selection box (but the amount of "members" of ents changed), and entities won't be highlighted. (entities will be highlighted in function SelectEntity and I think after that actions will be done one by one)

local cur_ents = {}local ents = TheSim:FindEntities(x, y, z, math.sqrt(radiussq), nil, UNSELECTABLE_TAGS)for _, target in ipairs(ents) do	if target.Transform and target:IsValid() and not target:IsInLimbo() and isBounded(target:GetPosition()) then		local actions = getAction(target, is_right) -- line 368		if actions[1] then			cur_ents[target] = true			self.parent:SelectEntity(target, is_right)		end -- line 372	endendfor inst in pairs(previous_ents) do	if not cur_ents[inst] then		self.parent:DeselectEntity(inst)	endend

And now I think it is too hard for me to figure out what in fact I should modify. And my English is not good :(. So here comes the title.