Tropical storm

Well, it was interesting and well made, though on an older i5 + AMD HD 6700 series GPU the game is very laggy. On my home PC I have no issues (at least I don't think so) but I barely managed to play and avoid monsters while everything was moving.

Also, I got 3 lightnings in a row that aimed exactly my cooking pot + my 2 chests. Then my fireplace and my character with 2 new lightnings. That's a little OP considering this happened within 10 seconds. Also, gear is hard to find again, especially on islands, not to mention the poison lasting FOREVER and the only cure is anti-venom which requires a venom gland (hard to find, barely have one after killing 100 snakes or more).

But overall, nice game, I still love you.

Obviously, I know that since I've been playing the fame from the first beta. The issue is having 5 lightnings striking down in such a small interval, ruining my entire camp. So if you don't have those placed, you're fucked.

My main issue is the performance, the poison and the lack of some resources.

I also have these issues on Steam offline mode, on an i5-2500 3.3 Ghz and AMD HD 6700 series. Even when there isn't a bloody storm.

Where is the stand alone version anyway? I don't have the key for the game on steam so I can't find the link.

Archived