[ Bug? ] Packim Baggins pulls too much aggro

It seems that all enemies in the area automatically zone in on Packim Baggins when aggro'd rather than the player or any other attacker.

While this can be a slight advantage, the fact that *I* also have him as top priority for aggro does not help when I am trying to kill of the 6 snakes trying to eat him... *I* auto-hit him when using ctrl-f, and all enemies focus on him as well. Very aggravating. 

Eventually, this led to my almost-death: a nearby red bee noticed him passing, and the swarm subsequently followed and began attacking him. Since we were near my base and it was night, they spent the evening chasing the two of us (mostly him) and I barely survived to see daytime. Packim Baggins, obviously, did not survive.

Yeah!! I use the hotkey F for attaking too, and, as you said, the packim baggins have the priority of being attacked by you even if you trying to attack a hostile mob. So I have to click on the mob and then F again. That doesn't make sense... Why Am I suppose to attack the mob that carry my stuff???

Another problem with hotkeys: I use space bar to do the actions and with the hammer, unless I click on the structure I'm trying to destroy, I does nothing! This didn't happen on the DS/RoG, I only aproche, press space bar, and the character starts hammering the structure automatically.

I've never actually seen this Packim Baggins, and I'm starting to doubt that I want him with all the issues that he seems to cause.

[EDIT] Then again, I've never come very far in the game so I might never see him.

You can have it by finding a "fishy thing", the leftovers of a fish, randomly on the map.

While this can be a slight advantage, the fact that *I* also have him as top priority for aggro does not help when I am trying to kill of the 6 snakes trying to eat him... *I* auto-hit him when using ctrl-f, and all enemies focus on him as well. Very aggravating. 

I have that problem with Glommer in RoG. The amount of times I've accidently insta-killed him (I'm so sorry, you magnificant goober you). At least Baggins has more health than Glommer, right?

Archived