[ShipWrecked] More boats?

So far we only have 5, right? Don't get me wrong, Cargo boat and battleboat are pretty cool, but I feel like this is not enough. I know you  will add stuff like propellers, but still, I think people would reallylike too see some metal boats. My suggestions on what kind of boats we could get from Alchemy Engine:

Surf

Got least dexterity of all boats in the game, doesn't have any boat's functions (Just like raft), but moves extermelly fast. 

Subboat

Got good dexterity and fine speed and also allows you to go underwater  (You just simply see boat's shadow). In underwater, you can't fight, but you are protected from wind, waves, rain, cannon balls. But you are pretty slow at underwater state.

Dampboat

Could be considered as best boad in the game. Got really good dexterity, good speed, extra space... but you have to constantly burn fuel in order to make it move. Without fuel, it's super slow.

So far we only have 5, right? Don't get me wrong, Cargo boat and battleboat are pretty cool, but I feel like this is not enough. I know you  will add stuff like propellers, but still, I think people would reallylike too see some metal boats. My suggestions on what kind of boats we could get from Alchemy Engine:

Surf

Got least dexterity of all boats in the game, doesn't have any boat's functions (Just like raft), but moves extermelly fast. 

Subboat

Got good dexterity and fine speed and also allows you to go underwater for short period some time (You just simply see boat's shadow). In underwater, you can't fight, but you are protected from wind, waves, rain, cannon balls. But you are prtty slow at underwater state.

Dampboat

Could be considered as best boad in the game. Got really good dexterity, good speed, extra space... but you have to constantly burn fues in order to make it move. Without fuel, it's super slow/

The Subboat could be crafted using an Eyeshot, a Propeller, and lots of limestone! :D

Surf

Subboat

Got good dexterity and fine speed and also allows you to go underwater  (You just simply see boat's shadow). In underwater, you can't fight, but you are protected from wind, waves, rain, cannon balls. But you are pretty slow at underwater state.

Dampboat

Could be considered as best boad in the game. Got really good dexterity, good speed, extra space... but you have to constantly burn fues in order to make it move. Without fuel, it's super slow.

I liked all of these.

I would love to have sorta of like Pokemon dive spots and have a diving suit or the sub to reach these cool little places. i also enjoy the idea of a steamboat of sorts but i feel it would be neat to have it be rather then being just super slow also have it lose mobility, say while strafing not being able to move as fast/ at all diagonally.

I would love to have sorta of like Pokemon dive spots and have a diving suit or the sub to reach these cool little places. i also enjoy the idea of a steamboat of sorts but i feel it would be neat to have it be rather then being just super slow also have it lose mobility, say while strafing not being able to move as fast/ at all diagonally.

Well, if you don't have fuel, Dampboat will behave just like normal boat. You will still be able to use sails or paddle, but you won't be able to move Dampboat because it's  heavy.

Well, if you don't have fuel, Dampboat will behave just like normal boat. You will still be able to use sails or paddle, but you won't be able to move Dampboat because it's  heavy.

i was saying pretty much the same but wouldn't waves and other things make it hard to steer side to side or against currants.

I'd be interested in a Surf board that gets a better positive boost from waves and takes less damage but leaves you vulnerable to wetness.

Say now, there's an idea. A "Wetsuit" outfit that partially protects/absorbs wetness from you personally. (So it gets wet and remains wet, meaning you're still losing sanity from wet clothes, but you can take it off and leave the wetness you gained in the suit.)

I'd be interested in a Surf board that gets a better positive boost from waves and takes less damage but leaves you vulnerable to wetness.

Say now, there's an idea. A "Wetsuit" outfit that partially protects/absorbs wetness from you personally. (So it gets wet and remains wet, meaning you're still losing sanity from wet clothes, but you can take it off and leave the wetness you gained in the suit.)

well taking one off i think should remove 90% of the wetness as wet suits don't always leave you 100% dry.

Archived