BUG: some bugs and ideas

Hey guys,

some bugs:

- shift+click into "chester" make your things dissapear

- digging treassures marked X shut the game down - some of them, the one with dublons, gems was ok, but next ones shut the game 3x

- placing coconuts in cooking pot make meat balls :D i don't know guys .. meat from coconut?

some ideas:

- don't you think that the poison is too much? I died 4x on poison. I know that there is antivenom but man, u need poison from the enemies and you have to be lucky to drop it, I found it only once from spider.

- bees are the same as in Don't starve - u created new style of pigs and butterfles but nothing for bees, maybe spiders

- monkey, they are sooooo anoying .. I don't even have a chance to grab something when there are like 20 around me, make them more scared of you, just a little bit

Amazing game at all :) 

Hi Las.  I got some bug too, when my torch run out it doesnt replaced automatically even if i still have some torch in my inventory. 

For poison well its interesting, i was panicked when got hit and poisoned, but after i read some discussion, its bit easier. you just need to make anti venom and bring at least 1 everytime you travel (LOL), made from coral seaweed and venom. coral is bit hidden, need to sail a bit far to find it, seaweed we can find it easily, and venom we can get from killing yellow snake or dig poisonous hole at swamp or kill stingray on the sea :D

for monkey, i feel it very annoying too especially when they throw u some poop ahahaha

GGWP

Hi Las.  I got some bug too, when my torch run out it doesnt replaced automatically even if i still have some torch in my inventory. 

For poison well its interesting, i was panicked when got hit and poisoned, but after i read some discussion, its bit easier. you just need to make anti venom and bring at least 1 everytime you travel (LOL), made from coral seaweed and venom. coral is bit hidden, need to sail a bit far to find it, seaweed we can find it easily, and venom we can get from killing yellow snake or dig poisonous hole at swamp or kill stingray on the sea :grin:

for monkey, i feel it very annoying too especially when they throw u some poop ahahaha

GGWP

I was just talking about this on another thread. It's not that hard to avoid being hit by poison snakes and spiders. But the mosquitos are insane! I'm in springtime and everything is flooded and the damn mosquitos keep spawning from the flood puddles and poisoning me. I literally can't make enough anti-venom to last until summer.

Archived