Suggestion: Crafting Gold without Science Machine.

Did you, by chance, break up all the magma rocks you came across?  If I'm not mistaken, gold has a chance to spawn from them even if not clearly marked as gold-laden.

A lack of gold has stalled my current game out as well, though.  Just about to hit winter and I've only found two chunks.

Did you, by chance, break up all the magma rocks you came across?  If I'm not mistaken, gold has a chance to spawn from them even if not clearly marked as gold-laden.

A lack of gold has stalled my current game out as well, though.  Just about to hit winter and I've only found two chunks.

Their entire point is about needing gold to make a science machine, and you're saying "dig that with a shovel FROM A SCIENCE MACHINE"

dudes! yes you can craft gold from dubloons!!!! i just did it :-)

Were you Wickerbottom? She can do anything a Science Machine can. I don't think you can craft gold without a Science Machine..

The Original Poster is saying that you should be able to craft gold nuggets without the use of a science machine. No matter who you are, or how many dubloons you have without a Science Machine.

Archived