Where dose the nick name 'Shalem 11' comes from?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to make a new Chinese translation mod for Invisible Inc. And I encountered problem when translate 'Shalem'. I googled a lot, but only find it may connect to a Canaanite god.

Since it's a nick name, just translate it by pronunciation may be not a good idea. So I comes here for help, is there any interesting meaning in this name? As I'm not a native speaker, do I missed anything?

Said that "Shalem 11" is a reference to manga and anime character Golgo 13, maybe it can help you in quest for best solution.

and if

According to various Japanese Anime/Magna Comic historians, the significance of Duke Togo's alias "Golgo 13" and the symbolism of a skeleton wearing a crown of thorns is this: Both refer to the "13th" Roman Soldier to take part in the crucification of Jesus Christ. Specifically, the 13th soldier is the one who put the crown of thorns on the head of Christ. "Golgo" refers to the hill of Golgotha where Christ was crucified.

maybe it indeed a reference to "Canaanite god of dusk, sunset, and the end of the day, also spelled Shalim" (as wiki says), and/or to second part of "Jerusalem"?

Said that "Shalem 11" is a reference to manga and anime character Golgo 13, maybe it can help you in quest for best solution.

and if

maybe it indeed a reference to "Canaanite god of dusk, sunset, and the end of the day, also spelled Shalim" (as wiki says), and/or to second part of "Jerusalem"?

Thanks, Shirsh.

If it's named like Golgo 13, maybe Jerusalem is the answer.

Archived