How Do I turn 'Reign of giants' In Don't starve together?

I have a couple of copies of don't starve. And I have one with reign of giants as well. I never really use the reign of giants add-on but I like the extra game slot it gives me.  I got these games from GOG. Well don't starve is really the only game my wife likes so we would play what we called. Don't starve wars.  The idea was to start at the same time and see who could get the list of the same items built first.  ( in our case. 1 lighting rod, One box crate, one stone fire, both machines, one crock pot,  one tent and four farms. and a lighting rod )  ( Oh and something we noticed if you play around with starting at the same time, then lots of times you will load the same map.  Anyway we ended up getting don't starve together from steam  and it has  'reign of giants'  in it by default.  Is there a way to turn it off and just have normal Don't starve.....Together?   We just want to play a relaxing game.  Not watch our food rot in the crock pots and our farms burn up in the summer.  I just want normal don't starve in the together version...... NO, reign of giants.

Archived