[H] Indie Gala 4,5,9 Bastion Magicka Terraria Dungeon Def and more [W] Don't Starve

Poczta

Steam games:

I have some keys: Kane and Lynch 2, Choplifter, Hacker Duality, King Arthur, Containment: The Zombie Puzzler, Data Jammers: FastForward, Brainpipe - A Plunge to Unhumanity.
Gifts:
  • Bastion
  • Frozen Synapse
  • Half-Life 2: Episode One
  • Krater
  • Dungeon Defenders Lost Eternia Shards Complete DLC
All are url gifts.
  • Indie Gala 4 (Steel Storm: Burning Retribution, A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda, Alien Shooter, Disciples II: Gallean's Return, Altitude, Really Big Sky, Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded, DeadEnd: Cerebral Vortex, Wake and Lunnye Devitsy)
  • Indie Gala 5 (Making History: The Calm & The Storm, Beat Hazard, Razor2: Hidden skies, Ironclads: High Seas, Ironclads: American Civil War, Ironclads: Schleswig War 1864, Ironclads: Anglo Russian War 1866, Ironclads: Chincha Islands War 1866, Space Empires IV Deluxe, Battle Mages, World Rally Championship Racing, Bad Rats, Disciples II: Rise of the Elves, Puzzle Kingdoms, Ninja Blade, and SBK X: Superbike World Championship)
  • Indie Gala 9 (Worms,Alien Breed 2: Assault, Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars, Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror, Broken Sword III: The Sleeping Dragon, Worms Blast, Worms Crazy Golf, Worms Pinball, Alien Breed 3: Descent, and Smooth Operators, Battle Group, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land)

Faster you catch me at: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poczta/ Edited by Poczta

Damn... Well if its a matter of trust, everyone on your profile is saying your trust worthy so I could give you the key first, but if you actually just want a gift then that is fine. Also I missed your chat tab because I was getting something to drink.

Damn... Well if its a matter of trust, everyone on your profile is saying your trust worthy so I could give you the key first, but if you actually just want a gift then that is fine. Also I missed your chat tab because I was getting something to drink.

Looking for gift only.I have my copy. Need one for friend.