[General] - Unclear Lack of Armor Piercing

Bug Submission:

Category: General

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Unclear Lack of Armor Piercing

Issue Description: Not sure whether this is a gameplay bug or just some item/augment needs to be described better in its tooltip.

I had Rush and a Ventricular Lance, sprint and take down an Omni Soldier with 4 armor. Then I used a Stim IV and tried to take down another soldier (armor 4) in the same turn but couldn't due to armor. Does Rush's unique augment wear off after a single attack? Does the Lance? Is that the intended behavior?

The way the descriptions are written, I definitely expected to be able to take out the second guard.

Steps to Reproduce: Not sure whether it's Rush's augment or the Lance, so maybe trying them individually would be more helpful. I think it's Rush's augment because I feel like I've done this before with Lance and it worked, but I'm not 100% certain.

Also, if this is indeed a bug to be fixed, Rush had Predictive Brawling, not sure if that's relevant.

Savefile attached.

• Developer

It is Rush's augment that wears of when used. But I agree that it should not. So I'm changing it so that it will last until the end of the round in the next patch. Won't help you for your game unfortunately,as I can't make it retroactive or it will break peoples saves. 

Archived