[General] - Can't Access options to change controls

emilahh77

Hello @emilahh77, ,What are you using as your input peripheral? Mouse + Keyboard or a Controller? If you have Mouse + Keyboard, you can easily just use your mouse instead to select the Options from the main menu.

To change keybinding for keys: You hover your cursor over the Key and when the box is highlighted, you left click it.

You can also just left click the Reset Binds at the bottom with your mouse and it should still work, regardless of whether you changed any keybindings before.

post-474697-0-97214500-1447887229_thumb.

If your enter key doesn't work, then it's probably a hardware issue if you can't use the enter key on any other program i.e. notepad. Other than that, I don't have much to go on to help you fix your issue. But I hope that the little info I've given above helps, cheers.

I think I accidentally bound the primary action key as something other that my track pad on my mac so using the left mouse button to select options doesn't work either. Is there anyway I can go into the program files on my computer and reset it that way?

@emilahh77, I can bind my Primary button to any other keys, and my left click can still be used to click buttons and menu options etc. Does your trackpad's leftclick work outside of the DST game? The only possible cause I've found of you not being able to left click with your trackpad is if you had the magic mouse turned on here's another link of mac users can't left click. If that doesn't help, we can ask the developers directly. 

Archived