Character Mod I Made Crashes Game

(It turns out that I posted this in the wrong forum :p so now its in the right one.)

A character mod I had recently been working on crashes Dont Starve. its not complete since I havent uploaded any art yet. but when I go to the mod page and enable it its totally fine,(it doesnt say outdated etc.). When i try to launch the game it says stuff like... 

C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve... in function 'resolvefilepath' 

^it says the same thing with... 
Registerprefabs 
Loadprefabs 
DoResetAction 
Complete_callback 

My mob as i said earlier is incomplete, so my character doesn't have any special ability's or items yet, nor art. 

I also was wondering how to program the character to say something when he hears the dogs barking, an example would be how Abigail says "The hounds or Baying". thank you for what ever help i recieve. ;-;

(It turns out that I posted this in the wrong forum :razz: so now its in the right one.)

A character mod I had recently been working on crashes Dont Starve. its not complete since I havent uploaded any art yet. but when I go to the mod page and enable it its totally fine,(it doesnt say outdated etc.). When i try to launch the game it says stuff like... 

C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/dont_starve... in function 'resolvefilepath' 

^it says the same thing with... 

Registerprefabs 

Loadprefabs 

DoResetAction 

Complete_callback 

My mob as i said earlier is incomplete, so my character doesn't have any special ability's or items yet, nor art. 

I also was wondering how to program the character to say something when he hears the dogs barking, an example would be how Abigail says "The hounds or Baying". thank you for what ever help i recieve. ;-;

The things below are some stuff in my mod. I have been trying to fix this for like two weeks now and its really freaking frustrating ;-;

Halwen.zip.zip

modinfo.lua

modmain.lua

halwen.lua.lua