Making a Custom Character, but need some help [Need Artists/Coders]

FryoKnight

So, I am making a Custom Character, and I have most of the coding down, but there is one special perk that I was wanting for her to have that I can't seem to figure out (I am still pretty new to mod making).

What I am wanting is to have it where if she uses the the "Telelocator Staff" or "The Lazy Explorer" she will not loss Sanity, but instead gain Sanity (though alot less then what would normally have been lost). If not possible to gain sanity from the uses of these items, then simply having the Sanity cost remove would be good enough for me.

Another thing I would like to add is random teleportation when it is raining (though in a small radius).

I also do need a someone to do the sprites and such for me, seeing as I do not have any artistic abilities when it comes to Digital Art. I do have a reference sheet for the character that I am making the mod for, but currently no money for paying for a commission.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and anyone that contributes will have their names mentioned in the final product.

Archived