Pls Help - "Generating World" Goes on Forever

Ok I removed a LOT of my mods and turned off my mods to see if this is what is causing my problem. I can play in others worlds but when I got to host and create a new world of my own, I can not get past the "generating" world screen. UNLESS I do the caves beta. For some  reason, that is the only world that will generate for me.  Any ideas on what is going on and why this happens?  It is frustrating the crap out of me because this has never happened before the last few days.  Others are using the exact same mods that I have (the popular mods) and their worlds are working splendidly so I do not think, since I have tried to start a game without them, that this is the problem but I have no idea where to start to try and fix this problem. Game is up to date too. 

Ok I went in again, had the exact same problem, and attached the log.txt. I always have to x out of the game because it just keeps on that generating screen as I said before. Old games seem to come up from months ago with no glitch and very little waiting times. Caves beta came up with no problems too.  Just seems to be when I go to load/start a new server/world that this keeps happening. :( 

log.txt

• Developer

That is really strange! I can't explain it. :(

When you are on the caves beta branch, can you generate a normal world? What if you try one of the other presets, like classic or no giants?

The only think I could think of would be to delete My Documents/Klei/DoNotStarveTogether/save/profile -- Warning! This will erase your keybindings and custom presets! -- Then verify the game cache and try again. I honestly don't think that will work but it's the only thing I can think of...

If the caves beta is working though, that will become the main version pretty soon here, so at least you can look forward to that!

Archived