Lapis Lazuli mod questions

hello !!!

I'm making a new mod for the character Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe

La_Gema_del_Oc%C3%A9ano_Model_Sheet15.jp

in the show she has a few interesting powers. i want to be able to imitate these powers in my mod, but i am not sure how to go about it.

i know a bit about modding but this is still only my second mod. you can find my first mod here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=504987058 (many scripts are from Zackreaver and Darkxero)

If you help me out with it, i will be sure to place you in the co-creators and credits.

here's the questions i have:

*First of all, i'm sure a lot of you know about Wyvard and his ability to generate body heat by toggling a mode with a key. I'd like to do this with Lapis. When the button R is pressed, I would like lapis to change her player build entirely (just a small change; she gets water wings, like in the show. i could possibly put them on the pigtail layer) and makes her gain a huge speed boost while also draining her hunger. then when R is pressed again, she changes back.

*I'd also like Lapis Lazuli to have a small sanity boost when it rains, and no penalty for being wet and/or unable to get wet entirely.

*i'd like to give Lapis Lazuli some kind of water-related weapon, but I have lots of trouble making custom items. I've tried following the custom handslot equippable item tutorial, but i always run into the error "unexpected symbol near Â" which is a symbol not even present in my script, not to mention the weapon does not show in the hand or on the ground and the arm disappears when the weapon is swung. any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.

any help at all with any of these questions i would appreciate a lot!! thank u so much !!

I don't mod but I know a few people who do, and I bet that they could help. :D

In my topic (New Mod Ideas?), a few modders are there and are most likely willing to collaborate with you. Such as NoobModder.

I'm not sure this helps, but I might as well mention it. Sorry if it doesn't...

Have a nice day! :)