Bosses fought with friends!

Does anyone else besides me think that more bosses in DST should have a muiltyplayer aspect added to them. Like how the ewcus (Wich is not really a boss granted) has a muiltyplayer feature with getting your friends unstuck. I know their are ways to take down bosses using muiltple people but I think that with caves being worked on more bosses or just creatures even could have a muiltyplayer aspect to them. Making caves harder to explore on your own. Any thoughts on this idea? Could it go further to have main bosses have thease aspects or should it be deleted all together?

Give Gmoose a giant Tornado attack when she's struck by lightning and give her a flight attack, which would be very hard to dodge and give Deerclops snow-breathing attack, which would slow players down and then freeze them (frozen players could be unfrozen by other players unfreezing them by breaking the ice they're stuck in). That would make giants more multiplayer based, don't you think :)

Give Gmoose a giant Tornado attack when she's struck by lightning and give her a flight attack, which would be very hard to dodge and give Deerclops snow-breathing attack, which would slow players down and then freeze them (frozen players could be unfrozen by other players unfreezing them by breaking the ice they're stuck in). That would make giants more multiplayer based, don't you think :-)

Sounds like a good idea! With more balancing because that sounds pretty hard to defeat!

Archived