Changing key bindings no longer works?

Since the last update or two, I just noticed I can no longer change key bindings. I to got Options, Controls. I click (single or double) on the entry I want to change, and it no longer lets me enter an alternate key. It is as if the entire list is read only can can't be changed. Was this something that was changed intentionally?

Hmm... I haven't noticed that. I do have an issue with the key binding screen:

Whenever I try to add a key bind for "Change Box (Half)", my game freezes on the "Select Input" pop up. The music will continue to play, but whether I try to give an unused keybind, hit escape, or press every key on my keyboard, I am locked in. I always have to force quit out of the game. This happens in DS, DST, and DST [preview]

Hmm... I haven't noticed that. I do have an issue with the key binding screen:

Whenever I try to add a key bind for "Change Box (Half)", my game freezes on the "Select Input" pop up. The music will continue to play, but whether I try to give an unused keybind, hit escape, or press every key on my keyboard, I am locked in. I always have to force quit out of the game. This happens in DS, DST, and DST [preview]

It is still broken as of the last update. I know it used to work, because a week or so I set them to the way I wanted them. Now they are stuck there.

If, for example, I want to change the "Toggle Whisper" key, which I think defaults to U. What do you do? You double click the U and press the key you want to use. When I do this, nothing happens. I'm stuck at the current settings.

It works DS, but not in DST.

I browsed through the save directory, but could not find an obvious place where key bindings are stored. I know that is where they put it, because when I restored the directory from a backup, all of my key bindings were back.

Archived