Validate daemon - isn't it super overpowered?

All other daemons are okay and understandable, but I don't get why the validate daemon is overpowered.

If the spawned guard is dead, it just respawns that guard immediately.

Furthermore, you have to cost cleaning fee if you kill validate guards.

There's literally no way to counter this deamon!

Instantly respawning dead guards is a feature of alarm lvl 6, not anything to do with Validate. If that's an issue try KO'ing them instead and containing them with a shock trap.

My vote for the most bullshit daemon is for pre-update Felix, sometimes you're kissing thousands of money goodbye.

Also the dead enforcer guards respawn even at level 1-5 if they came because of validate.

Incorrect in my run for Never Look Back I Picked Shalem as a starter. I shot a validate guard as he came Out of the elevator. He Never Respawned

Strange...one time i lured one of them into a trap (a loki turrent i hacked) but right after it killed the enforcer, another one took it's place and i was around alarm 2 or 3, however it was a long time ago, maybe it has been fixed.

Maybe you also hit alarm level 3/4/5/6 at the end of the same turn? New guards arrive at those levels so maybe it was just a coincidence?

Archived